Sunday, January 28, 2018

Movie Pass, Pleasanton and Bolivia

Ok, so our whole family has MoviePass. It's a monthly subscription to an app that allows you to go to one movie/day for $9.95/month. It's true. It really is that simple. Since getting it, we've gone to a lot of movies. I'm loving it. I went to see "The Greatest Showman" with Kobi, Allie, Kamiko, and Joclyn on Thursday night while Keenan was working late. That is such a good movie. It was the 4th time I've seen it. Keenan and I saw "Jumanji" on Friday and "The Post" on Saturday. We have popcorn buckets for both theater chains and really know how to do the movies. Last night I even took a blanket so I could really enjoy the recliner at the Cinemark.

Me, Kobi, and Allie at the movies

I was a guest lecturer in my friend Nancy's class. I said I was from the Bay Area and asked if anyone was. A cute student raised her hand and said she is from Pleasanton. I said I was from there, too. Then I talked about coming to BYU and graduating in Home Economics. Then I talked about my mission. Did anyone go to Bolivia on a mission. There is usually dead silence to that question. Well, the same cute girl raised her hand. She even went to Cochabamba. I told her she had to stay after class. We visited for a bit and got a picture. It was so fun.

My twin, Aria, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment