Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year

Allie got back from Florida the night of the 29th. It's good to have her back. She's been at home and we made some yummy food. We also have certificates for manicures/pedicures that Keenan gave us, so I'm excited to use those this week. We also have plans to see "The Greatest Showman" the movie about P.T. Barnum starting the circus. I've seen it and it's great. Allie will LOVE it. She's been waiting for months to see it and then she was in Florida when it came out.

We got invited to go to Cathy Newton's house for new year's eve. She lives down the street. Her son, Christopher, is one of our home teachers. We had a fun time. We stayed til about 11, then came home. My leg bothered me a bit, so I wanted to get off my feet. A fun, but not too eventful, new years eve. Danelle Prince and her new husband were there, so that was fun to catch up. In fact, we all went to High fitness last night together. May do that a lot on Monday nights since Danelle lives near the gym and I have a pass that allows me to bring Cathy.

On New Year's Day, James and Allison DeVuyst and cute Audrey came to visit. They are living in Arizona now. They had come for James' grandparent's anniversary celebration. We got them for an afternoon. Mom and dad and Sykes came for lunch. Deb and Mark were going to come, but they got colds. Audrey loved Keenan and that might be an understatement. She followed him and wanted to be with him all the time. It was so cute.


James, Audrey, Allison, and baby boy DeVuyst

Awesome glasses from the dollar store

some yummy pho that Allie and I made

No comments:

Post a Comment