Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Kids are Getting Older

The MANY faces of Allie and her birthday trifle







Allie turned 21 in February. She promptly celebrating by going to Las Vegas and doing nothing horrible. She just wanted to go. Her friend Sarah lives in St. George. They went down there together and they had a great time.



Because my kids are growing up and everyone is so busy, we didn't get to Allie's birthday dinner and birthday cake (it was actually trifle). Allie's at BYU, as is Melia. They are both taking my class and it's super fun to see them every Wednesday. Allie is majoring in FACS Education, so I'll be seeing a lot of her. In fact, she's gonna be a TA at work. She's a great girl.

Happy birthday, Allie!

Oh, and how lucky am I to be her mom? She gave me these beautiful flowers on International Women's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment