Thursday, April 6, 2017

Easter is late this year

I've had Easter decorations up since we finished St. Patrick's day. Easter isn't until April 16. It's usually around conference weekend, but not this year. Mel thought it was this week. Nope. One more week. Wow. We're ready, though.


I bought some new stuff this year: the bunny, the yellow and pink jars, and the carrots. Plus the colored eggs in the picture of the front room are new.
Allie invited Kobi to come over for conference. She came for Saturday afternoon session. We took this cute picture together and she told me it's the first picture of just the two of us. I'll treasure it.
First EVER picture of just me and Kobi
In conference, President Monson announced 5 new temples: Saratoga Springs, Utah, Manila Philippines, Brasilia, Brazil, Nairobi, Kenya, and Pocatello, Idaho. It will be so great to have one in Saratoga. Our temple is crazy busy. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment