Sunday, December 20, 2020

Still Loving High Fitness

 I love to sleep. There are few things that I'll wake up for, but High Fitness on a Saturday morning is one of them. My friend Lisa Danielson teaches High Fitness at AF Fitness Center. I went to her classes when there were only a few of us going, including Carmen. Now there's a room full of people working out and it is so great. When I'm in class, I want to cry, laugh, sing along, etc. It brings back memories of discovering High Fitness 5 years ago.  It's good old 90's aerobics and I love it! It's just such a fun workout. It makes me nostalgic for simpler times, when our family was intact and went to the AF Fitness Center together, but there's nothing I can do about that. It makes me feel strong when I do lots of burpees. It makes me so happy to connect with instructors and people in class. I've met some pretty great people through High Fitness. I had so much fun yesterday morning, as Santa was there. This cute guy, Fred, lost a lot of weight doing High Fitness. He's been coming to Lisa's class for years, too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment