Sunday, October 27, 2019

Cousins Summer 2019

As I play catch up for 2019, I'm reminded of a lot of cousin time. Hunter East came to Utah in July. We had a great time getting together at Allison's apartment and at Jenny's house. Cousins who hadn't seen each other in a while.

Hunter made pizza: Melia, Allie, Jen, Karen, Hunter, Me, Allison, James and Keenan in background

Elle, Connor, Christian, Melia, Allie, Emily, Hunter, Allison 

Elle, Connor, Allie, Christian with Maddie, Emily and Brian, Mel, Hunter, Mac and Allison, James and Audrey

The same group + Kaleb Greening 



Jenny, Karen, and I also joined our Hunter cousins for breakfast. Jon and Marianne's kids all came with some spouses and some kids. It was great to see them all.

Todd and I are just one month apart

Stefanie, Kendra, Karen, Todd, Erica, Me, Jenny
Plus kids. So happy Kamiko could join me. 

Karen and I spent another year enjoying fireworks. It's so fun to get to see her often, usually around the 4th or 24th. She and Elle and Elle's friend were quite amazed by Phil Oswald's fireworks show. Elle's friend said it was just as good as Disneyland. The Crockett's, Starlyn, and I also helped Allie in her classroom a bit and we enjoyed the Tiny Art Show at the Springville Art Museum. A local BYU art education graduate is coming up with tiny art shows all around Utah. This was one of the first.

Allie's classroom at Diamond Fork Junior High

Karen, me, Elle, Starlyn, Kaleb at Tiny Art Show


Tiny cups of ice cream





No comments:

Post a Comment