Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I have an empty nest

The kids moved out the beginning of January. I have an empty house. The bedrooms are clean. It's pretty wonderful. They're not totally out, though. I had 8 extra people at the house over President's Day weekend. It was great. I loved every minute of it. Mel stayed here Sunday night. Allie was here last night and Kamiko is sleeping here tonight. Hahaha. I wish I could just pay half price for Mel's dorm and food plan. I find that she's here a lot. I don't mind, though. I'm glad they like to come home. As long as they leave the rooms looking like this...

 

I've kinda taken over the blue room as my office. I have all my primary lesson stuff and work stuff on shelves in the closet. It's my little piece of heaven.


Here's the only guy that doesn't mess up the rooms. He just messes up the litter box, but I'm not responsible for that.




No comments:

Post a Comment