Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Maids, Sewing and Blendtec Ice Cream

Took Allie and Melia down to mom and dad's today to help mom clean the house. Allie vacuumed and Melia dusted while I helped mom navigate through her blog. I'm glad I started one so I can journal. It was sweet of the girls to help mom. I had stew in the crock pot, so we ran errands on our way home. I dropped the girls at the mall while I went to Costco. We then went to Winco to get a few groceries. We love that store. Tried new Cookies and Cream flavored Chex Muddy Buddies. They were great. I think I'm sick from too much junk, though. I came home and finished a sewing project. I'm making covers for my blender base, toaster and mixer so the clutter "matches" on the counter top. Finished the day eating ice cream Keenan made in his new blender. Again, feeling a bit sick. I think I should stick with smoothies and healthy snacks. Oh, and all is right with the world again...Sandy and I went walking this morning. She's been busy with company. I've missed our walks. Walking again tomorrow.

P.S. Christmas is down. Snowmen decorations remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment