Sunday, December 25, 2011

I Am Starting a Blog

  Me and Clarissa Chen, one of my TA's

Starlyn Hjorth (lab manager), Brandi Fausett (TA) and me at performance of Savior of the world

Starlyn and son Houston, me and Cameron Call, another great TA at Savior of the World in Salt Lake City

I'm Dana, I teach cooking at BYU and I confess to my students that I am a lazy cook. If it's easy and tastes good, I'll make it. If it's difficult and tastes good, I have my students make it. I even have a dinner group. I only cook dinner twice a week - once on Sunday and a triple batch of a meal on Thursday to share with my dinner group families. It's Christmas 2011 and I decided to learn to use a digital camera, post pictures and do a blog so I don't have to scrapbook ANYMORE. I'm lazy about that, too. The purpose of this is to basically keep a journal for me and my family. I am not a 30-something who likes Pinterest and I don't intend to be clever like other blogs. I'm just gonna do this for me and my family. By the way, I think Americans are fat because of Pinterest, Our Best Bites, Foodgawker, the Food Network, etc. Just look. You don't have to make it and eat it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment