Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011 - One to Remember!

Kamiko on the phone with Sam, as he opens a present from her.
Honu checks out the additions to the tree. What!!!!??????

Allie opens boots she found in Colorado. She never thought she'd see them again.

Vans that Melia only dreamt about online. Again, never thought they'd be hers. She later said the Vans and her camera were her favorite presents of the year.

A new scarf, made by Allie, and a new jacket from the kids for Keenan.
THE Vans!

Even Honu got a present

Keenan is thinking..."Is this what I think and hope it is?"

Keenan realizing "yes, this is what I think it is!"

"My very own Blendtec!"

To quote Kamiko: "This is 4 meals for a college kid" (9 king-sized Snickers candy bars)

I LOVE this picture. Keenan with all of his loot

Honu loved the gift basket the Russells gave us.

Allie and her 7 new shirts, boots, money, perfume, necklaces, etc.

Melia with camera, soccer ball, clothes, cash, candy, jacket, Vans, etc.

Me with lots of exercise gear, a calendar, a sewing box (just like the one I got for graduation in 1984), Diet Dr. Pepper, dish towels, sweater, scarf, et. 

Kamiko and bow tie, wearing jacket, pj's, sippy cup, cash, mini missionary action figure, candy, etc.


Mom and me in our new fleece pj's. I'm holding a cup Karen Crockett gave me that I just love.

Melia, Uncle Mike, Allie and Kamiko at grandma and grandpa's house

Rose and Kamiko

Rachel Hunter and Ann Hunter

Grandpa working his magic on a roast

Keenan sleeping and Kamiko and Mel messing with him

Keenan wakes to Rose's bum in his face

Mom, dad, Mike, Keenan and Allie

Jon and Ryan Amundson and Todd Reeder at family party

Jentrie McGee, Haley Reeder, Jon and Ryan and Sarah Amundson

Jon, Sarah, Rose Hunter, Scott Sykes, James and Andrew Sykes and grandpa Hunter

Jenny and Me at big Hunter Family Party at Deb's house

Cousins - Emily Sykes, Allie and Melia enjoy soup and bread at family party 

Jack and Sam, Derek and Rachel's dogs, enjoy grandma's fire on Christmas Eve

Me in my 2011 Christmas apron. I can almost guarantee I'll have another one for next year. I tend to make a lot of aprons. I say it's because of work and I need to have fun aprons for work.

Rose Hunter enjoying her piano on Christmas morning

Derek, Rachel and Rose with hats from Uncle Mike. Hilarious!

Father and daughter, Derek and Rose Hunter
First off, I was so excited to go to church on Christmas. I think I should have been Catholic. I can't think of anything better than going to church on Christmas day and listening to lovely music. We got to do that today. We woke up, ate a yummy breakfast, peeked into our stockings, then went to church. After church, we changed back into pajamas and opened presents. Then we went to mom and dad's house in Mapleton to visit and play 5 Crowns. It was great to be with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment