Monday, June 29, 2020

Mitty Came Home!


Mel came over Sunday night with an idea. She had an impression to not only pray for Mitty's safe return, but to think of a way to facilitate his return.

So, she came over and I drove her up and down a couple of streets in the neighborhood while she hollered his name and shook his favorite treat. We said a prayer first. It was about 9:00 pm. We got home around 10:00. She heated up a frozen dinner and went to the bathroom. She said she was going to go out to the porch and shake his treat every 5 minutes.

I was reading the Book of Mormon on my couch and I heard something. I thought it might be Mitty. I opened my front door and THERE HE WAS. He walked right in. He didn't look haggard or anything. I think his day trip must have agreed with him. Of course, Melia said a prayer of gratitude.

All 3 of us are happy. Mitty is a good companion. It's nice to come home to someone and not just an empty house.

Back home and lounging per usual

I took this photo Saturday morning and I seriously thought it might have been the last photo of our Mitty. Glad it wasn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment