Thursday, January 3, 2019

Some Disney Trips

As a holder of an annual pass to Disneyland, one cannot just sit and not use it. We went in early September for Keenan's birthday and Kobi joined us. Jen and Kris and I went to celebrate 50 years since our first trip there. Starlyn and Erin came and we enjoyed some time at the park with them. Even Elaina, another past TA, was there with her husband and some friends. Jen and I went in early December, just before my move, too. It has been quite the year. If I look at my pictures, I think I count 24 days that I entered the park with my pass. I'm basing this on different outfits. I figure if it's a different outfit, it's a new day at the park. 




My favorite: Thunder Mountain!!!!!!






I love the max pass and the awesome pictures you can get taken by photographers around the park.



Can't beat Halloween decorations at Disneyland









Allie wanted rainbow ears so bad and Keenan wanted Mickey ears with is name on them. 






The kids still get to sleep while the parents drive. 

We met Rei

Starlyn was pretty stressed about her trip, but she couldn't resist being there with Erin, Elaina, me and Jen. It was pixar fest and we could get her a discount ticket. I did something pretty sneaky. I reached out to current and past TA's and coworkers and got donations. We gathered over $200 that I was able to give Starlyn toward her trip. She cried. She was so relieved. It was so nice to do for her. She deserves it. She's so good to everyone. It helped ease her guilt about the cost of the trip. Yay for friends and the foods lab. 


How great is this?! So glad I had the idea and Allie told me to go for it.

Story behind this picture. Jen had these shirts made. We were just sitting on a bench in California Adventure when an employee walked out of a gated area and saw us. He said "I've got to get a picture of this." It's one of my favorites. 





Starlyn, me, and Erin on a magical day.

Jen, me, and Starlyn

On the Finding Nemo Ride just for Starlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment