Sunday, September 15, 2013

Charlie's Angels Celebrate Another Birthday

So, when I was a teenager, there was a show called "Charlie's Angels." It was about three women who were detectives. Their boss was the never-seen-only-heard-by-phone Charlie.

The Originals - Jacklyn Smith (Kelly), Farrah Faucett (Jill) and Kate Jackson (Sabrina)
Anyway, I am one of a new group of "Charlie's Angels" according to Charlotte Hoopes. Sandy, Sherrie and I have been walking together pretty much every morning, rain or shine, snow or not, for years now. When Charlotte is out on her run and sees us she calls us "Charlie's Angels." The three of us have yet to determine who is whom. I think Sherrie would have to be Jill since she's the sexiest of the three of us. I'd probably be the least glam one, Sabrina, which leaves Sandy as Kelly. There, it has been determined.

Well, Sandy had another birthday. See a year ago when we celebrated her 50th in Deer Valley, although Sherrie wasn't there. Many friends and family attended. This year, it was more quiet. The three of us went up to Salt Lake to shop at Trader Joe's, then we went to Moochies, a sandwich place that is DELICIOUS. It has even been featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network. We had a great day. I love my angels.

I had to send a picture to Derek. He loves Moochies!

Sherrie and Sandy, my angels

The grub...Philly Cheese Steak, Italian Sub and Eggplant Parmesan

No comments:

Post a Comment