Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Other things in my life

I get to teach 6 year old kids in primary. They are a cute bunch. We are working on a Mother's Day project. Each kid answered questions about his/her mom and we took pictures to make a little gift that includes their thoughts and a picture. Here's a picture of the entire class in front of the temple. Some of my favorite responses to the questions were:
I love my mom more than bubbles (another child said rolly pollies)
My mom is afraid of nothing
If I had a lot of money, I would buy mom mom cleaning stuff (another kid would buy his mom a car...I want that kid, not the cleaning supplies kid)
If my mom had a ton of money, she would buy popsicles (another mom would buy magazines)
My mom is as pretty as a rainbow 

Aren't they the cutest? Taryn Wendel, Gage Nebeker, Joseph Gibson, Rachel Rose, Elise Livingston


Here is a picture of Honu, our kitty. He sure is growing. He likes to be outside. We tried to keep him an "inside cat," but we just can't do it. He begs at the door to go outside. On the plus side, Mel hardly ever has to clean the litter box. Honu takes care of business outside now.

No comments:

Post a Comment