Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

The best things about Mother's Day this year:

1. I got brown sugar/cinnamon pop tarts from Keenan for breakfast
2. We have 1:00 church, so I got to sleep in
3. I got to be the mom, not the hostess for dinner
4. All my kids were home and were so kind to me and to each other
5. I got to eat Nasi for dinner
6. Derek, Rachel and Rosie came over to see and enjoy dinner with "Grandma Dana" 
7. I got to wear the dress I had just finished sewing

It really was a great day, I can't lie. It was just fun to be with Keenan and the kids, then enjoy a visit from the Hunters. Mom and dad had gone to Las Vegas, so there was no large Hunter Family thing going on. Kamiko apologized for not being able to buy me anything since he was broke. I told him I just wanted him to be nice. He's always nice, so that wasn't difficult. Again, a great day.
After church with Kamiko, Allie and Melia. Aren't my kids the best!?

No comments:

Post a Comment