Sunday, July 14, 2019

I'm in Saratoga Springs

Ok, it's July 14, 2019. I haven't written in almost 6 months. Even at that, the last post was about Kamiko and Bekki's wedding. I have not written about any of the following:

1. Melia's return from the Arkansas Bentonville Mission
2. The move to mom and dad's basement for 2 months
3. Closing on a town home in Saratoga Springs
4. Finishing the basement and building a bathroom on the main level of our new place
5. I went to North Carolina for the first time

Should I begin with the most recent or the least recent? Hmmm. Maybe I'll start at the beginning. December 7, 2018.

Playing Pickle Ball with friends from the old neighborhood: Keenan, me, RaDawn and Dave Mehr, Kim and Rich Blight. This new park, Patriot Park, is just a few steps out our back door.

No comments:

Post a Comment