Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Girls Had a Good Vacation Together

The girls did fun stuff together. They mostly went out to eat. They also hung out here with friends like Kobi and Makei. They watched TV and just talked and hung out. It was fun. I know a lot of sisters who don't like each other. I'm so happy my girls get along. There's nothing better than a sister.

One day, after Christmas, Allie was trying to get a picture of her and the kitty. Mel kept jumping into the pictures. It was funny and we laughed about it.

Mel's hand

Got one

Mel's making us laugh

Get outta the picture, Mel

Laughing some more
As I write, the girls are out for their last night together. They went to Slurp to get sodas with friends. They went to Kneaders for breakfast this morning. Tomorrow begins the lonely life of Mel again. Good thing she has a kitty this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment