Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wrapping Up September

Before I get too far behind, I must mention some highlights from September. Starlyn Hjorth, my buddy at work, celebrated a birthday. We had a blast at work. We had a potluck with sloppy joes, chips, veggies and dip and dessert. Oh, and soda. We love her. She works so hard to make the lab fun and to get everything done.
Yummy cupcakes by Ali, the whole gang sitting at our "dinner table," Steve (Ali's fiancee) even joined us.
Another event in September was the Voorhees family party. Cathy is a dear friend, who just happens to live on our street. She and I go to Weight Watchers together, we go to yogurt monthly with Gloria Pratt and we are just all-around friends. Her daughter, Jenn, has been battling alcohol abuse and the family had a huge party to celebrate her success. I was honored to be invited. Keenan and I went. It was great. It was also fun to meet all of Cathy's family and friends that I've heard a lot about. It was fun to be there to support Jenn, too. She's a good girl. 

Kneader's sandwiches. Yum! Diet Dr. Pepper, too! Double yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment