Thursday, November 7, 2013

Temple, Football and Halloween


Two things I love and one thing I don't. Guess which is which. Kamiko went to the temple before Daysa left for her mission. It was a really nice afternoon. We have since gone back for a session and last night, he and I went to do sealings with dad at the Provo Temple. He seems to have adjusted to life after the Temple quite well. He's busy getting ready to go. Immunizations, shopping, banking, working, etc. Daysa left and he watched the mail regularly to see if there were letters from her. She got her visa and is now in the MTC in Brazil. I'm real excited for her. Glad she got to go to Brazil. It can be tough to get a visa to go there. Kamiko is working at her mom's work until Thanksgiving.


Kamiko and Daysa Oswald


Keenan, Kamiko and Me

Dad, Kamiko and Mom

 I really don't care about sports. I don't watch or play them. So when I saw this, I had to share:



We'll end with another thing I love: Halloween. I decorated the house and we planned a group costume for work. We all wore tan pants and Little Caesar's t-shirts. Starlyn's son and Kamiko both worked there, so we had enough shirts for the Thursday staff. I couldn't believe my friend, Jenn Watkin's, costume. She teaches 4th grade. She was the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. She was awesome. It made my costume look weak. Oh well. It was sure fun. That night Keenan and Kamiko and I went to the temple. Halloween night is a great time to go to the temple. It's not crowded at all.

Pizza, anyone? Ali, Elizabeth, me and Annie. Notice our makeup (flour)

Whoa Jenn...looking good!

Not my costume, but a cool app on Melia's phone. Fun, huh?



Allie, the lumberjack, and Melia, the baseball player

Melia and Kobi, both baseball players. Thanks to Kobi's brother, Brock, for loaning the girls his uniforms.





No comments:

Post a Comment