Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Saga Continues...p.s. I'm a Stress Eater

So, while at Melia's track meet today (after spilling a 44 oz. diet Dr. Pepper in the van), I got a call from Ciara that she's not selling the red car after all. Ugh! Ugh! I came home and re-checked my list and was reminded of Kevin, who's selling his aunt's car. She's the original owner and had replaced the clutch, timing belt, tires, brakes, etc. We took cash with us to West Valley and met Kevin at Walmart. We drove it around and on freeway. We bought it. I'll be glad when it's licensed and official. I'm a little skeptical of every car ad now. So many people are trying to rip people off. I think this should work out. So, we have a white 2002 Kia Rio named Kev. He has 107,000 miles on him and we paid $2250 for him.

P.S. I eat when I'm stressed. Came home from buying car and ate part of a mint brownie, some chips, some bread with Nutella and a couple of crackers. I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment