Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm Now on Spring Break

Last week, the girls didn't have school. I was done teaching, too. We had a fun week. The girls both had good friends home, so they had a great time hanging out with friends. I shuttled them around, since Allie's car is in the shop. She caused an accident a couple of weeks ago and we're still waiting on the repairs. Everyone was ok, but the car was banged up. 

Well, I'm now on spring break. The girls are back to school and I have this whole week til I have to go back to work. Today I was quite busy. My visiting teacher came over at 8:30 and shared a message about the importance of humor in our lives, to help us get through hard times. I really appreciated that. I then went on a 12 mile run. YES, TWELVE. I'm training to run a marathon in a couple of months. After completing 12, I'm not sure how I feel about working up to 26.2. 12 took me over 2 hours. Yikes. I then cleaned up and went to Costco and Walmart for stuff we needed. Then I took Melia and friend to soccer practice and went visiting teaching. I made dinner, then we discussed earthquake plans for family night. Wow, what a day! 

I plan to kinda take it easy tomorrow. Think I'll find time to go to the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment