Monday, March 19, 2018

Saturday with the Hunters

After El Torito, Allie and I drove to the Hunter's house. We spent Saturday hanging out with them. Rose didn't leave Allie's side. If Allie went to the store, Rose went. If Allie took a nap, Rose took a nap, etc. They are so cute.

We got up around 8:00 and just relaxed and wore green, of course. Rose had set up a leprechaun trap on Friday, but didn't catch anything. I guess mom helped her with that project and it took 3 hours. Rose is so creative and full of grand ideas. Derek had bought some of the most delicious donuts I've ever had. Wow. At one point, we went grocery shopping to get stuff for dinner. The menu started with asparagus because it looked so good. We then got fingerling potatoes and delicious sourkraut. Derek ended up grilling some chicken to go with roasted veggies. It was great. We picked up Little Caesar's for lunch.

After lunch, everyone napped while I hung out. Charlie was awake too. He was in his room playing. At one point, I went to check on him and he was fine. Next time I went to check, I found he had discovered Rose's markers. He had a nice beard, but hadn't drawn on anything else. Thank goodness. I know Derek thinks they're not very entertaining, but I really enjoying just relaxing and visiting. After dinner, we watched "Enchanted." We girls went to bed early because we had to be up at 3:00 to get our flight. Dang early morning flights.

Uh oh. Our little leprechaun


Cousin Movie Night

Playing on Allie's phone

No comments:

Post a Comment