Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Allie and her Bucket List

Allie leaves in less than a month. Oh my goodness. I don't even know what to think about that. Anyway, I just won't think about it. She has a bucket list...things she wants to do before she leaves. She wants to eat some favorite foods and see some favorite spots one last time. We went to Color Me Mine on Monday for FHE. It's where you paint pottery. Allie made a cute plate and Mel made a huge mug. They pick them up on Friday. They'll be fired and pretty. It's kinda pricey, so Keenan and I just hung out while the girls painted. We should have brought cards so we could be entertained while the girls concentrated and worked hard on their masterpieces. They really had a good time. I'm glad we went.
girls working hard on their pieces
DONE!
Me, being bored, while the girls painted

No comments:

Post a Comment