Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finally Got My Michael Buble Christmas CD

Ok, so I love to hear Michael Buble sing. He's great. I wanted his Christmas CD last year, but was outvoted by the girls, who wanted the Justin Bieber CD. UGH...teenagers. This year, I played my cards right. I took the girls to the Michael Buble concert on November 19th. Mel already loved his stuff. Allie likes it. We had a great time, but had awful seats. Next time, I'll splurge a bit on better seats. After his awesome concert, it wasn't hard to convince them we needed him to sing to us at Christmas. By the way, I was sure he'd sing me a Christmas song in the concert, which he DIDN'T. I got over it...well, I'm getting over it. It was perfect weather and we had a blast. I love my girls.

Melia and Allie in Energy Solutions Arena

Trying to win upgraded seats. It didn't happen

Our Tickets!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment