Sunday, August 25, 2013

Kamiko Turns 20

August was a good month. Kamiko turned 20. Wow. 20! We had his favorite cake, chocolate chip pound cake and he got some presents. He got a new tie, dress shirt and money to buy some vans. We also ordered pizza from Papa John's. He's like his mommy; we both love pizza! Kamiko is a great kid. I like how fun he is to be around. I like that he's kind to his sisters. I like that he's a good worker at his jobs. He is currently surrounding himself with good friends and I love that. Here's to a great year for him! I do hate his tank tops that he wears, though.







Sometime around his birthday, before school started, the kids and I went up to Salt Lake City just for fun. Kinda last minute because Keenan was working late. We went to Trader Joe's to buy a few items, then had pizza at The Pie. It's a place right by the campus of the U. Wow, is it good pizza! I actually thought the pizza had a bit too much cheese (if that's even possible). The cheese bread was fabulous. It was fun. Then we went to the Gateway to shop a bit. The kids all indulged in shave ice. It was a fun, spontaneous trip.



I REALLY like this picture! Allie as the Statue of Liberty


Below are some random pictures we took to make Jenny jealous. I went with Karen to get Sam and we swam a bit and hung out before heading back to Utah County. Jenny was stuck at YW camp, so we had to let her know we were having fun while she was roughing it.
Me, sitting by the pool

Emily Sykes, Karen and me...Selfie

This is the box from a pizza that Sam, Andrew and a few friends ate. Wow! To be a teenage boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment