Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sundays

Church is at 9:00 am now. I don't particularly like getting up early, but it's working out ok. Our typical Sunday seems to go as follows:

I don't know when Keenan gets up and goes to meetings

7:40 my alarm goes off and I hit snooze
7:45 snooze again (my primary lesson is already done, so no need to hurry)
7:50 get up and get dressed
8:15 find out Allie is getting ready, but Melia's alarm didn't go off (that's a big mystery)
8:50 leave for church

9:00 to noon church

noon come home and eat lunch

1:00 naps
5:00 or so dinner

sometime later...work with Allie on ACT and with Melia on Personal Progress
Hang out and stay up late because we all took naps


P.S. We do have family time and go over our weekly calendar, even though the girls think it's a big fat waste of time.

Sundays are a nice, relaxing day when we spend time together and I try to wrangle the girls into playing a game with me.

Couldn't resist getting some pics of a typical Sunday evening.
Mel curled up, texting someone (probably Kobi Watkins)

Reading "A Girl Named Zippy" while Allie worked on Latin

No comments:

Post a Comment