Sunday, November 25, 2012

More Thanksgiving Weekend Photos

Thanks to the magic of email, I have more photos from Kris. I have also included some pictures that I took on my phone. It was a fun weekend. We also got Kamiko home. It took him a day to get here, flying standby, on the busiest flight weekend of the year. He got to SFO and had to wait until a later flight to get to Phoenix, then flights from Phoenix to SLC were booked, so he spent the night at the airport. He talked to a crazy young lady studying astrology and spreading God's gospel. He had quite the missionary talk with her and she said she is a Mormon and is going to look up the church when she gets back home. He left there at 9:00 am our time and I picked him up at 10:30 am. He's in bed. No sleep for a couple of days.

Jenny, Kris and me...Sisters!

super cute picture of mom and dad

As Kris says, "it isn't a Hunter event without cards." Mom, Eryn, Dad and Allison

More cards...Kris, Allie, me, Keenan and Mike Reason

They are all asleep. Scott and Jen and Doug

Allie enjoying wings at Wingers after seeing "Lincoln" movie with grandma and grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment