Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Decorations!

I always love to decorate for Halloween. I don't like the creepy stuff. I just like the cute stuff. Jen gave me a new decoration this year...a countdown to candy. It is so cute. Here are a few pictures of my fun stuff. Melia is bummed that she can't trick-or-treat this year, but I think once kids are in high school, they don't need to beg for candy anymore. If she decides to go with a friend to take a younger sibling, that's ok.
A corner shelf houses some fun knick-knacks

My new-this-year countdown to candy!

Jamie Wigington, our old neighbor and a dear friend, made this pillow for me in 2011.
The girls gave me the bear a few years ago for mother's day and we have a few holiday outfits for it.

Ghost/bat pillow made by Sandy Hewlett

A favorite spot...right by the front door
On the ledge, heading downstairs

No comments:

Post a Comment