Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Very Good Saturday

Started the day going to Weight Watchers meeting. I'm a lifetime member and try to go every Saturday. I love the meetings and the leader. I'm so proud of some of the members who consistently come. It's fun to be there with them.

I then came home and cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, then got in the car to head to Salt Lake to take care of Rose. Derek and Rachel are working on some home improvement projects and since Rachel works on Saturdays, it's hard for them to do stuff on Saturdays. I went up to watch Rosie so Derek could grout the bathtub tile. The tile is looking great. I had so much fun just watching that cute little girl play. She would pick up a toy, look at it, then put it down. Sam tries to lick her and she turns away. I love that little thing - Rosie - I'm only fond of Sam. I got some work done while Rose played and fended off the dogs. Derek fixed me yummy left-overs, chicken saag. He also made naan. It was a regular feast. He had done all the grouting he could do, so we cleaned the kitchen mini-blind. That dang thing took us over an hour, but it looks great. I loved spending the day at Derek's and just talking while we worked.

It began to snow while I was driving home. Got home, hung out a bit, then dropped the girls off on our way to dinner. The girls looked for running shoes and sports bras while Keenan and I ate at Macaroni Grill. I had grilled chicken and veggies. It was good. Once dinner was done, we met up with the girls and bought what they had found, plus a couple more things. We got home and just hung out til around 11:00 when we went to bed. It's nice to relax and spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment