Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Cathy Voorhees Moved

My friend and neighbor of 18 years moved shortly after I got back from Italy. Starlyn, Cathy, and I have been going to movies together for about a year. We saw one last movie together - Mama Mia 2. It was actually cute.





Cathy, Gloria Pratt and I have been yogurt buddies for about 5 years. This is our last trip for yogurt.

Yes, Cathy and I have the same Old Navy shorts on.

I also took dinner to Cathy and Bill on Sunday. It is hard to say goodbye. They are in Missouri now. I'm so excited for them, though, that I'm not too sad. They built a beautiful home with a guest room for me and they are closer to 3 of their grandkids who really need them. It will be good for all. Cathy has been there for me through a lot of things, raising kids, callings, marriage, etc. She always listens without judging. She and Bill are so kind and share with everyone. Cathy even had a Diet Dr. Pepper for me on our last visit together when someone had taken mine from our fridge. Love that girl.

Starlyn and I went to the movie today and we missed our movie buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment