Sunday, July 5, 2015

Cleaning and Funny Stuff

I cleaned the storage room and the office on the 3rd. It is always nice to purge. While doing so, I found some cute things. I found Kamiko's baby Air Jordans and his regular Air Jordans. I also found Mel's first swimsuit. So, I took pictures. I sent Kamiko the pic of his shoes and he loved it. He misses his Jordans. I love a clean house. I hope someday my kids appreciate a clean house. I'm trying to teach them.



And...Mel and I went and got drinks at Sonic the other day after pedicures. I got Mel a pedicure to thank her for the cute swimsuit she got for me at work. I don't even need one, but I sure do love it. We thought the straws in our drinks were funny. That's all.



1 comment:

  1. You inspired me and I got a lot of cleaning done this week.You inherited my gene for loving a clean house. The pix of Kamiko's shoes is the best!

    ReplyDelete