Sunday, November 16, 2014

Oh, My Work is Too Fun!

Everyone should be so lucky to have my job and my co-workers. We have had a fun semester. 

Halloween fell on a Friday and my students asked if we could have a group costume contest. Of course, we said "yes." They got really creative. Ali made cupcakes as the prizes. Here are some of the costumes that really made us laugh.
Batman characters

Harry Potter and friends...and a muggle

Hippies

The whole Mario Kart gang. They even went out in the hall and raced.

Powerpuff girls and the professor

Two words...Sister Wives.
We, of course, dressed up. I was snow white and my 7 TA's were the dwarfs. Jenny didn't want to be a dwarf. She was an awesome Rosie the Riveter. We're thinking of being elfs next year. 

Laura, Rachel, me, Erin, Julia, Dallyn, Becky and Ali holding our black caramel apples

Rosie and Snow White
And, to top off all the fun we have, we had an "extracurricular" activity last night at my house. A bunch of us got together and watched a Hallmark Christmas movie last night. It was an awful movie, but we had fun and we had chocolate.

Ali, Erin, Annie, Becky, Jenny and me

I told them all there's an open invitation every Saturday at 6:00 to watch the premier of the newest movie. After they all left last night, Keenan and I took Mel and her friends to get half-price cupcakes at Cravings. Makei, Caleb and Parker were over. The kids had fun on the computer, taking crazy pictures and watching YouTube videos. We really had fun getting treats together. Nice kids. 

Oh, here's my official work picture that will go up on a bulletin board. I look old, but I guess I'm getting old. Derek tells me I'm just plain old, not getting old, but old.




No comments:

Post a Comment