Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Baby Mel turns 15!

Melia at 2 years old
Melia enjoying her birthday leftovers from Fong's
Melia turned 15 on May 7th. Shame on me for not blogging sooner. I was teaching until early June and I guess I was busy and not journaling. Well, to celebrate, we got her an iPhone 5. She loves it. We also went to eat at Fong Asian Dining. It looks like a 50's hamburger joint, but has Chinese food. We love getting the bento lunch or dinner. It was delicious! She is a delight. She works hard in soccer and works  hard in school. In fact, she's so "under the radar" when it comes to school that she could be failing and I wouldn't know it. Thankfully, she does her work and gets A's without me knowing it. She is great, funny and a real cutie. I love having her in the family. She and Allie get along so well and I'm thrilled for that. I want my girls to stay friends forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment