Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I can't believe it's February already!

Haven't written in a couple of weeks. Can't believe Allie gets her license at the end of the month. It's less than 3 weeks away. Keenan and I were just talking about what to do for Valentine's Day. Kamiko can start on mission papers soon. Wow, the kids are growing up. Even Melia will be a Mia Maid soon. My baby will be 14. Wow. Oh, there has been virtually no snow this winter in the valleys. I am not complaining. I think Keenan has shoveled snow once. Now that is unusual. Poor people who got ski passes for Christmas! I, on the other hand, have thoroughly enjoyed the running tights and shirts I got for Christmas. Let's hear it for snow staying in the mountains and not being in my yard or on my roads!

No comments:

Post a Comment