Wednesday, June 12, 2024

One Day at Disneyland

Amy Bowden and I went to Disneyland for the day on April 19. 

We literally flew out of the Provo airport at 7:00 am, took an Uber to the park, enjoyed a great Disney day, then took an Uber back to John Wayne Airport in Orange County to catch a 7:00 pm flight. 

It was glorious...no extra baggage...just my bag for the day. 

Amy and I have been friends for years. We raised our kids in American Fork and we did dinner group with Maria Trump for a year and a half. We reminisced, talked about current jobs (she's a nurse), and just soaked it all in. We both said we'd do it again. The plane ticket only cost us $100. The Uber each way was only $30. 


Turns out Kamiko and Bekki were there with friends, so we met up for a bit.
Jake, Jack, Kamiko, me, Bekki

Midway Mania

I told Amy I needed to ride the teacup ride for dad. He always loved that ride and I will always go on it now.

Disney doesn't sell Dr. Pepper and it was a life-changer when I learned I could bring in my own. I often ask for a cup of ice to really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment